Leopard 51ft Power Catamaran
There is a choice of routes, either north to see the spectacular rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, or south to clear waters, good snorkelling and fishing, and the chance to see dolphins. Or a choice of many different routes to suit you. Phi Phi islands and Krabi insure a fuel surcharge.
In high season you will be able to enjoy our special secret beach, with it’s rustic bar in the trees, hammocks in the shade, lounging chairs for the beach, and beach games while you wait for the chef to prepare your BBQ and delicious thai meal.
In low season you can still enjoy a BBQ lunch on board Sanyati, anchored off one of the island beaches. Here you can enjoy swimming from the lowered platform, as well as the inflatable sofas, jacuzzi, and kayak.
Price of special cruise
US$2,210 for full day (77,000 THB)
for up to 14 people,
add 30 USD (1000 THB) for each extra person
- Full day cruise on Sanyati
- Lunch onboard or on the beach
- Snorkelling and fishing gear provided, as well as towels
- Use of kayak, dinghy and floating toys
- Soft drinks, chilled water, 6 beers per adult up to max 60
- Full crew including Captain, Deck Hand and Chef
- All taxes
The price does not include
other alcoholic drinks or National Park fees.
(Phang Nga National Park charges 300 baht per person)