ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES Unless agreed otherwise, check-in time is 3:00pm and checkout time is 12:00 noon (early arrival and late departure will depend upon availability of the villa at the time of arrival or departure).

REGISTERED GUESTS Only the number of persons in the reservation may reside at the property as guests. If guests arrive with more persons than they have booked as paid for we will charge USD50 per extra person per night, and USD25 for children. Alternatively we will refuse the extra people to enter the villa.

PAYMENT A 25% non-refundable deposit is due within 5 calendar days of booking the villa. The remaining 75% must be paid latest within 30 days prior to arrival and 60 days during peak season. There is a 7-day minimum stay requirement during the Peak Season (Dec 21 -Jan 5). At other timesof the year there is a 3-day minimum stay requirement.

SECURITY DEPOSIT A cash security deposit of US$ 1000 is payable during check in. This can be the equivalent in any currency. Our manager will hold your deposit in her safe, and return it to you on your last day, providing there has been no damage or breakage.

CANCELLATION Cancellation within 30 days prior to the beginning of the rental period, the entire rental amount will be forfeited. Deposits are not refundable.

LESSEE’S INSURANCE Each guest must have comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage). Liability insurance is also required.

FORCE MAJEURE Lessor shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events outside of Lessor’s control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, and any occurrences outside the control of the Lessor.

COMPLAINTS Lessor cannot be held liable for interruptions of the supply of water, or electricity, or Internet connection or breakdown of swimming pool filtration systems, though Lessor will use our best endeavours to arrange for any such problems to be solved quickly. It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature in a remote resort location than in more urban environments. Lessor or its representative will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify. Any complaints should be made in writing to the Lessor within 24 hours of the occurrence. No complaints will be considered if made after the departure date.

CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR Lessor is responsible for the correct and appropriate behaviour of the guests staying at the Villa. Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, either the Lessor or the local representative may at their absolute discretion ask the offending guest or guests to vacate the Villa forthwith. No refund can be claimed from the Lessor in such case. Owner or his representative may enter the villa at any time. It is also prohibited to act unlawfully in any way whatsoever and to bring in and/or use/consume any illegal substances. Police authorities will be immediately informed of any offenders.

LINEN & TOWELS Linen and towels are provided at the Villa. These are normally changed every three (3) days or as deemed necessary.

TRANSFERS Rates include airport pickup and return.

VALUABLES A personal safe is provided in all bedrooms. It is strongly recommended that it be used to store valuable items such as passports, cash, traveller’s checks, mobile phone, cameras, etc. Any valuables left at the property are the guests’ sole responsibility and neither the Lessor nor the staff can be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal property.

DUE CARE AND SUPERVISON/INDEMNITY Lessee accepts and acknowledges that they are responsible and liable for the safety and well being of all guests and third parties staying at the Villa during the time of the rental. Lessee and their guests are required to take due care when residing at the villa and be especially watchful of children playing in the gardens, near or in the pool or Jacuzzi. Children MUST be under supervision of an adult at all times when staying at the Villa. Guests are not permitted to enter the Villa when wet from swimming, as the floors can be slippery. Damage or injury arising as a result shall not be the responsibility of Lessor.

SMOKING This is a non-smoking Villa. Smoking is only allowed outdoors. Every bedroom has its own outdoor area, as do all the communal rooms.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinrssyoutubeFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail